Thank you for your interest in Bertschi School. We’re here to help you every step of the way, from exploring our school and curriculum through any questions about whether Bertschi School is the right fit for your child.
Fall 2022 Step-by-Step Admission Process:
Login to Ravenna to sign up for Parent/Guardian Tours, Open House, and one-on-one Parent Conversations.
- Set up an account in our online application system, Ravenna, to see our checklist of application steps and complete each step. Go to Ravenna here.
- The application deadline is January 13, 2022. To apply:
- submit Preliminary Application and application fee (or waiver code)
- one person must attend a Parent/Guardian Tour
- submit a Parent/Guardian Statement
- delegate the Teacher Evaluation form to 2 educators, to be submitted before your child's Applicant Visit
- meet one-on-one for your Parent/Guardian Conversation
- attend Applicant Visit
- (applicants to Grades 1-5 only) registrar from your child's current school submits records
- Please complete a Financial Aid Application before February 3, 2022 if monthly tuition payments of $3,200 would be a hardship for your family. More info on financial aid is available here.
Who are we looking for?
- Our community of families, staff, and teachers value integrity, inclusiveness, diversity, and respect. All of our students bring their unique perspectives and talents to our community.
- Bertschi kids engage in new experiences and make connections between new ideas and the things they know. They are eager to explore their world and to know each other.
- Bertschi kids can put their experiences in perspective, get back up, and trust themselves to try what's next.