Thank you for your interest in Bertschi School. We’re here to help you every step of the way, from exploring our school and curriculum through any questions about whether Bertschi School is the right fit for your child.
Who are we looking for?
- Our community of families, staff, and teachers value integrity, inclusiveness, diversity, and respect. All of our students bring their unique perspectives and talents to our community.
- Bertschi kids engage in new experiences and make connections between new ideas and the things they know. They are eager to explore their world and to know each other.
- Bertschi kids can put their experiences in perspective, get back up, and trust themselves to try what's next.
Fall 2021 Step-by-Step Admission Process:
Fall 2021: Full Time School On Campus
As the COVID-19 pandemic has evolved, we have made changes to our admissions process to stay within the latest public health recommendations. Please check Ravenna for our schedule of virtual tours, open house, and one-on-one parent connection meetings.
To begin your application, or to apply:
- Set up an account in our online application system in Ravenna to see our checklist of application steps. Go to Ravenna here.
- In addition to your parent/guardian statements, we will need to collect a teacher evaluation and records from your current school (for applicants to grades 1-5). All files are submitted in Ravenna.
- After we receive your completed application, we'll be in touch to schedule a virtual visit for you and your child.
- If needed, please complete a Financial Aid Application. More info on financial aid is available here.
In fall 2021, Bertschi School will offer full-time, in-person five days per week. Students will be assigned to full-sized classes, and will have the option to attend extended day. Distance learning will only be offered if a COVID quarantine is indicated or if the Governor's travel advisory is still in place following regularly scheduled school breaks.
Most importantly, our faculty and staff will be present and prepared to meet our students where they are academically, socially, and emotionally.