Thank you for your interest in Bertschi School. We’re here to help you every step of the way, from exploring our school and curriculum through any questions about whether Bertschi School is the right fit for your child.
Who are we looking for?
- Our community of families, staff, and teachers value integrity, inclusiveness, diversity, and respect. All of our students bring their unique perspectives and talents to our community.
- Bertschi kids engage in new experiences and make connections between new ideas and the things they know. They are eager to explore their world and to know each other.
- Bertschi kids can put their experiences in perspective, get back up, and trust themselves to try what's next.
Fall 2021 Step-by-Step Admission Process:
Engaged Learning During the COVID-19 Pandemic
As the COVID-19 pandemic has evolved, we have made changes to our admissions process to stay within the latest public health recommendations. Please check Ravenna for our schedule of virtual tours, open house, and one-on-one parent connection meetings.
To begin your application, or to apply:
- Set up an account in our online application system in Ravenna to see our checklist of application steps. Go to Ravenna >
- In addition to your parent/guardian statements, we will need to collect a teacher evaluation and records from your current school (for applicants to grades 1-5). All files are submitted in Ravenna.
- After we receive your completed application, we'll be in touch to schedule a virtual visit for you and your child.
- If needed, please complete a Financial Aid Application. More info on financial aid is available here.
Bertschi School is committed to providing the best possible educational experience whether students learn on campus or remain at home. We are following the guidance provided by the governor, including important data points for King County, and the advice of leading health experts. We currently provide both an on-campus and distance learning option for students in Grades Pre-K through 5th grade.
No matter where our students learn, we will remain true to our mission, pedagogy, and community.